Ravensara Essential Oil
Latin – Ravensara aromatica
Process : Steam distillation
Perfume Notes Top notes
Consistency : Thin Oil
Blends well with : Ravensara blends especially well with Roman Chamomile, Lemon, Thyme, Lavender, Myrtle and Ginger.
- For Aroma : Use in diffuser
- For Massage : Add few drops to the carrier oil of your choice
- For Inhalation : Add few drops to the Handkerchief or inhale directly from bottle
- Room Fragrance : Dilute in distilled water and pour into spray bottle for an all-natural room fragrance.
- Bath : Add few drops in bath tub to release tension
Other Uses : For Cold & Cough : Add 1-1.5% in a carrier oil annd pply dly to the chest
Main Chemical Constituents of Ravensara Leaf Oil : Limonene, Sabinene, Isoledene, Estragole, B-Caryophyllene, B-Myrcene, a-Terpinene, a-Pinene, Linalool